University will be a big change for many students who have just completed their A-Levels or BTEC courses; and even though you had a selected amount of independent…
Fresher’s week will be full of events, meeting new people and nights out. You will go out during the time that you are at university, but Fresher’s week is usually full of more drinking and going out…
Whether it is Fresher’s week or you have been there a few months – you’ll meet the same types of people on a night out at university, and here is the list!
When you arrive at university and start unpacking your room, the best thing that you can do is to start meeting people straight away! There will be hundreds and maybe even thousands of people attending your university…
A good place to start when comparing university courses is to look at the entry requirements, they can help you differentiate between the courses and the choose right one for you.
Entry requirements are also an indicator…
Moving away from home and into your own room/dorm is going to be one of the best things about university, however, you will be with a handful of people randomly selected to live there with you and its…
The new term is just around the corner, and even though you can’t wait to pack, unpack, and get started with the new chapter in your life, you need to look after yourself and stay safe during…
A gap year can tempt a lot of students when thinking about whether they should go onto higher education, or if they are feeling unsure on what they want to study at university. Gap years can change…
Internships are great for students as they usually don’t require a significant amount of dedication or responsibility for a long period of time, like jobs or a career, however, it can be hard to know when you…
Fresher’s Flu is the only downside to your first few weeks at university, not every student gets Fresher’s Flu, however, with the drinking, partying and take away’s, you may find that it will creep up on you, here…
When you first found out that you were going to university, you may have read all of the books, researched every aspect and looked at all of the websites to prepare yourself for this new start in…
Studying at university will be entirely different to any other education you have been apart of, such as, A-Levels and GCSE. Even if you attended an independent institution, student life is a little bit different to anything…
University is much more than just learning something new, it is an entire lifestyle change and a big chapter in every student’s life. Moving out and away to university is a big step, and even though it…
The new University Compare app has just made applying to university and Clearing that much easier. With hundreds of institutions and thousands of courses at your fingertips, your career path is one step closer and within reach.
University is expensive. The books, food shopping and bills are a lot to handle all at once, especially when this is the first time most students have moved out of home, however, we have some great tips…
University is going to be a fantastic experience, and you’re going to make so many memories that you’ll speak fondly of for years to come, but, we do have a selection of things that you are going to…
- Life lessons you’ll learn from University
- Guide to an all-nighter
- Weirdest things that actually happened at university!
- How to keep in touch with friends
- The essentials needed for university
- Students: Dine out and save money
- How to survive your night out at university
- How to wake up for your morning lecture
- The types of students you’ll find in your exam room
- Emotions on A-Level results day, as told by pugs
- Students: Saving money when going out
- 9 Questions your new housemates will ask you
- Accommodation and Clearing 2014
- Do you need to take your car to university?
- Work for University Compare as a Student Ambassador
- Adjustment 2014 – Step by step!
- Student Finance and Clearing 2014
- Will Clearing 2014 affect me?
- Helplines for Clearing 2014
- When is Clearing 2014?
- What to do during Adjustment 2014
- How to choose student broadband
- Painful lessons you’ll learn at university
- What is Adjustment 2014?
- What if I miss Clearing 2014?
- How to contact universities during Clearing 2014
- How to recover from Fresher’s Flu
- How to spend your last summer before university
- Student Loans explained
- When is Adjustment 2014?
- Clearing Advice 2014
- What to do during Clearing 2014?
- What to do on Results Day 2014?
- How students feel about money
- How to get your work done
- Exactly how much does university cost?
- How being a student pays off
- How to have a good exam
- Anglia Ruskin Open Day – 28th June
- How to pass your exams
- Signs of exam stress
- What is Clearing 2014?
- How to be the best university housemate
- Bursaries and Scholarships: the lowdown
- Choosing a degree for employability
- What you need to know about Halls
- How to write a personal statement
- Fun summer jobs for students
- What to get involved with at university
- University jargon: What does it mean?
- What to look for when applying for a student bank account
- Students: How to get a good night of sleep
- The best excuses for being a student
- How to make a good first impression at university
- Should you choose the university with less fees?
- When to be competitive at university
- Student Games & tricks you’ll need to master
- 10 ways to cut costs on student bills
- What not to do in your First Year at university
- Evaluating an Open Day at University