University students are infamously known for their parties, drinking and bad sleeping habits. Even if an undergraduate chooses to nap every day instead of attending their one O’Clock lecture…
Joining a university society offers students much more than becoming involved in something that interests you. It is an opportunity to learn new skills and be able to network and try something that is completely new and exciting.
Becoming a student means a whole new lifetime of responsibilities, especially as it is your first time living away from home. With all these new responsibilities there will be natural and expected things that you will forget…
University is a big milestone in life and at times can prove difficult, however there is lots of support at university, from finance to learning how to write an essay which will make all of the difference…
Another academic year has begun and that means it is time to apply to university (yay?). Not only is the journey of choosing universities and researching difficult, the entire UCAS process can seem really official and scary, so…
University and the idea of obtaining a degree has changed severely from what it use to be hundreds of years ago. What use to be catered only for the elite holds a higher acquirability in modern day society,…
Starting university means a new start and new experiences and drinking games are at the top of the list of things you’ll learn! They are a great way to get to know people in a relaxed environment…
Deciding which universities are going to make your top choices will be a hard decision as well as a long and tiring process. Here are some tips on what to look for when researching universities, and you will…
Most university students go straight into higher education from sixth form and college, but they rather heavily rely on or forget university is different to college. We have the biggest changes you will face to keep you…
You may be anxious about what types of teachers you get at university. Higher Education is full of all kinds of different people and this still applies to your teachers and tutors! They won’t all be like…
With students researching universities and narrowing down their choices to decide which university they want to go to, the next stage is the UCAS application. Here is the jargon explained so you don’t get tongue-tied and can focus…
The unspoken university library rules can be hard to understand. The library: It is a sanctuary or a prison for students. It houses all the love stories from Nuclear fusion to the film camera. To help you…
Higher education requires a lot more dedication and discipline when it comes to studying and producing work. Although you will have to work on your deadlines (mostly) alone and complete the readings, when it comes to independent study…
Students associate university with their future career, but do not give enough thought and consideration into what they can do during their degree to really enhance their chances of being successful. There is so much you can do…
Student life means a lot more work, with revision, tests and essays to write, however, not every student benefits from the same type of learning. We have a few different learning techniques for you to try out…
Now that you have applied for university it is time for the hard part – revising! Yes, after all the stress of applying and finding the perfect course at the right university you now have to pass…
- Adjusting to university work
- How to deal with your student loan
- More to university than in the classroom
- How to recover from illness at university
- Feeling homesick at university
- What students should avoid at university
- How to cut student bills
- What it is like being a student?
- How long does it take to apply to university?
- Choosing a university is a personal choice
- How you’re actually going to study during university
- How to get prepared for university
- What you’re going to learn about your housemates
- Your first month at university
- The disadvantages to the first year at university
- How to compare universities
- Will University help my career?
- What is the first term at university like?
- You’re a student, Harry! The first student experiences you’re going to love
- Freshers: Your first night at university
- How to save money as a student
- What is Freshers?
- Will university benefit me?
- What does university offer you
- What to avoid at Freshers?
- What is Freshers going to be like?
- Fresher’s Guide: Part 2
- Freshers’ Pranks
- What to expect from Freshers’
- Fresher’s Guide: Part 1
- What to get sorted before term starts
- Freshers: the first week of university
- Why you should turn up to your first lectures
- Give yourself adequate time for your decision about university
- Thinking about university
- What you need to do before you get to university
- Undergraduate realisations
- What universities offer students during their degree
- Changes that will happen at University
- Things you’re not going to miss about A-Levels
- What you’re going to find hard at university
- Who you are going to remember from university
- What you need to do before you leave home for university
- How useful are university league tables Part 2
- Will university increase your chances of securing a job?
- Independent study at university
- What previous students say about university
- What you might find annoying about university teachers
- Typical things undergraduates will do
- 7 student sleeping problems
- Factors you need to consider when applying to university
- How can statistics and the National Student Survey aid you in your application
- Weird and wonderful university traditions – best in the UK!
- What every student needs to know about Plagiarism and why
- What you need to know about UCAS Extra
- The types of friends you’ll need throughout university
- Your options after Results day without university in the picture
- Freshers’ – Moving tips
- The survivor’s guide to Clearing
- What you might not know about results day