The personal statement; it can be the death of some students, or put people off the UCAS application altogether. For some students it is the first time they have…
University is an experience like no other and even though there are so many great things about studying a degree, there may come a time when it all feels like it is too much to handle. If this…
For the best offers when applying for a student bank account to suit you, make sure you research all banks and building societies so you don’t miss out on a great deal. We have completed the hard…
No matter what course you are taking or what university you go to, there are certain things all undergraduates hate about their first year. Take a look below and see how many you can agree with!
Attending higher education or making that really big decision to go to university is just the first opportunity to prove yourself an adult as an undergraduate student. With this new opportunity responsibilities you thought never existed are…
University students are infamously known for their parties, drinking and bad sleeping habits. Even if an undergraduate chooses to nap every day instead of attending their one O’Clock lecture does that mean they’re not working hard enough? Some…
Applying for university and becoming a university student is a stressful time, and added on top of this stress will be other things on your mind. We know how it feels to be in your position and…
Joining a university society offers students much more than becoming involved in something that interests you. It is an opportunity to learn new skills and be able to network and try something that is completely new and exciting.
Becoming a student means a whole new lifetime of responsibilities, especially as it is your first time living away from home. With all these new responsibilities there will be natural and expected things that you will forget…
University is a big milestone in life and at times can prove difficult, however there is lots of support at university, from finance to learning how to write an essay which will make all of the difference…
Another academic year has begun and that means it is time to apply to university (yay?). Not only is the journey of choosing universities and researching difficult, the entire UCAS process can seem really official and scary, so…
University and the idea of obtaining a degree has changed severely from what it use to be hundreds of years ago. What use to be catered only for the elite holds a higher acquirability in modern day society,…
Starting university means a new start and new experiences and drinking games are at the top of the list of things you’ll learn! They are a great way to get to know people in a relaxed environment…
Deciding which universities are going to make your top choices will be a hard decision as well as a long and tiring process. Here are some tips on what to look for when researching universities, and you will…
Most university students go straight into higher education from sixth form and college, but they rather heavily rely on or forget university is different to college. We have the biggest changes you will face to keep you…
You may be anxious about what types of teachers you get at university. Higher Education is full of all kinds of different people and this still applies to your teachers and tutors! They won’t all be like…
- Students need to associate university with their future career
- Different learning techniques for students
- Good revision techniques
- Why planning at university is going to help
- The 8 types of procrastination
- Cheap exercise for students
- Adjusting to university work
- How to deal with your student loan
- More to university than in the classroom
- How to recover from illness at university
- Feeling homesick at university
- What students should avoid at university
- How to cut student bills
- What it is like being a student?
- How long does it take to apply to university?
- Choosing a university is a personal choice
- How you’re actually going to study during university
- How to get prepared for university
- What you’re going to learn about your housemates
- Your first month at university
- The disadvantages to the first year at university
- How to compare universities
- Will University help my career?
- What is the first term at university like?
- You’re a student, Harry! The first student experiences you’re going to love
- Freshers: Your first night at university
- How to save money as a student
- What is Freshers?
- Will university benefit me?
- What does university offer you
- What to avoid at Freshers?
- What is Freshers going to be like?
- Fresher’s Guide: Part 2
- Freshers’ Pranks
- What to expect from Freshers’
- Fresher’s Guide: Part 1
- What to get sorted before term starts
- Freshers: the first week of university
- Why you should turn up to your first lectures
- Give yourself adequate time for your decision about university
- Thinking about university
- What you need to do before you get to university
- Undergraduate realisations
- What universities offer students during their degree
- Changes that will happen at University
- Things you’re not going to miss about A-Levels
- What you’re going to find hard at university
- Who you are going to remember from university
- What you need to do before you leave home for university
- How useful are university league tables Part 2
- Will university increase your chances of securing a job?
- Independent study at university
- What previous students say about university
- What you might find annoying about university teachers
- Typical things undergraduates will do
- 7 student sleeping problems
- Factors you need to consider when applying to university
- How can statistics and the National Student Survey aid you in your application
- Weird and wonderful university traditions – best in the UK!
- What every student needs to know about Plagiarism and why