Search from a uni or a degree course at the number one uni comparison website:
www.universitycompare.com and it’s subdomains (the “Website”) is operated by Uni Compare (UK) Ltd Limited (“we”, “us”, “University Compare”).
University Compare provides a service in which allows it’s users to compare universities across the united kingdom.
The Website is hosted in the UK.
The following information applies to every page on the Website, whether or not such pages individually contain a disclaimer notification. All disclaimers, terms and conditions as set out in this Website shall form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions). University Compare makes the Website available to each individual who registers with, and has their application accepted by University Compare (a “Network Member” or “you”), subject to these Terms and Conditions. By entering this Website each Network Member accepts these Terms and Conditions, which results in the creation of a binding contract between us and you, and is confirmation that you are eligible to read the information on this Website. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions and do not intend to be bound by them, you must not use this Website.
University Compare reserves the right to reject any review, university, page, without limitation, for any reason it sees fit. These Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time. Your continued access and use of the Website will mean that you agree to be bound by the most current version of the Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- you are a Network Member;
- all registration information you submit is truthful, accurate and up to date;
- your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Network Members should be aware that we may block or delete your profile and/or cancel your registration if we believe that any information is incorrect or inaccurate or if we have received a complaint about your use of the Website.
The Website is made available for your use in connection with your participation with University Compare. As a result we undertake that:
- You may make transient or cached electronic copies of parts of the Website or print a copy of any page of the Website for your own research purposes;
- You can decide how much information you feel comfortable sharing on University Compare throughs.
University Compare undertakes to use reasonable endeavours to keep the Website safe for all Network Members and moderators/admins. In order to achieve this, Network Members are not allowed to:
- Make copies of any part of the Website, except as expressly set out in in these Terms and Conditions;
- Use access to University Compare or its content to generate income of any kind from a third-party website.
- Use any data or information made available on or by this Website in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit);
- Send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial or “spam” communications on University Compare;
- Upload viruses or other malicious code;
- Post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that is defamatory or untruthful material or material which breaches another’s right to privacy;
- Offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes on University Compare without our prior written consent.
- Use University Compare to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of University Compare, such as a denial-of-service attack; and
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions by any third party, whether or not a Network Member.
- If a Network Member threatens the Website safety, that Network Member will be wholly and solely responsible for any subsequent losses incurred as a result; this includes but is not limited to any losses incurred by University Compare, its partners and appropriate third parties, any losses incurred by other Network Members or by individuals viewing the Website.
On becoming a Network Member and expressly agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you consent for us to share your information within University Compare and with companies registered as partners and clients of University Compare, as well as selected third parties deemed appropriate by University Compare.
We do not make any representations, warranties or terms of any kind in respect of this Website or its contents (including, without limitation, any views or comments expressed by any Network Member) other than those required by us or implied by law.
All information and/or data included in and/or on this Website is made available for guidance only. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Opportunities and events listed on the Website are subject to availability and to any selection criteria that may be adopted by us or by our partner organisations from time to time. When an opportunity or event is applied for, an event is held or information is supplied by a partner organisation, our role is that of intermediary between the Network Member and the relevant organisation and not as agent. We will do all we reasonably can to ensure successful delivery by the organisation but we do not act as agent for that organisation and we accept no liability for the standard, quality or any other aspect of any services or material supplied by the organisation or for any failure by the organisation to honour an event or offer of opportunity or to make available a specific event, opportunity or piece of information.
Events, opportunities and information offered or supplied by a partner organisation are offered and supplied subject to the terms and conditions, including limitations of liability, fairly and properly imposed by the partner organisation and validly notified to the Network Member.
The Website may also include links to external websites and/or services owned and/or operated by participating companies and/or third parties. These are provided for your convenience and we accept no liability for and do not give any warranties or make any representations regarding any such websites and/or services and are not responsible for or liable in relation to the content or your use of such websites (other than to the extent required or implied by law).
This paragraph sets out our entire liability (including any liability for the acts and omissions of our officers, employees, consultants, agents and partner organisations) to you in connection with the Website and for any breach of these Terms and Conditions, statute, representation, statement or tortuous act or omission arising under or in connection with the Website and these Terms and Conditions (an “event of default”). Your attention is drawn in particular to the following:
- Our liability to you for death or injury resulting from our negligence shall not be limited
- Under no circumstances will our total aggregate liability for any event of default exceed £100 for any number of events of default in a calendar year
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any event of default resulting in loss of opportunity, income or goodwill, or any type of special, indirect or consequential loss, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable
- We will not be liable for any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any failure or delay to provide services through the Website which results from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation breakdown of systems or network access
- None of the above provisions will affect any of your statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded but in such case our obligation will be limited to the re-supply or, as the case may be, the correction of the relevant content or service. We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability of University Compare (UK) Ltd, its directors, employees or other representatives, howsoever arising, for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this Website.
The intellectual property in all design, text, graphics and other material and the selection or arrangement of such material on the Website is owned by us and/or our respective licensors.
Except as expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to copy, download, store (in any medium), show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of University Compare which we may refuse in our absolute discretion.
You should be aware that the internet is not a completely secure or reliable transmission medium and may accordingly give rise to risk of manipulation or attempted fraud.
Neither University Compare nor any of its directors or employees accepts any liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind, including, but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential damage, arising out of the use of the products or services referred to herein, nor any liability in relation to the confidentiality or security of email communication.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we do not and cannot promise full and error free operation of this Website at all times.
You can contact us either by logging onto the Website, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us at our registered office address. We may record calls to check the quality of our services or for training, audit or security purposes.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as they are binding on you, but we will give Network Members as much notice of a change as we reasonably can. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.
We may also suspend or terminate University Compare at any time, but we will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. In the event this happens, all Network Member accounts will be suspended or terminated. If we sell or transfer University Compare to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Network Members or prospective Network Members to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter or affect the rights of such Network Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny you access to the Website and remove you from University Compare at any time, if:
- You breach these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable partner’s terms and conditions; or
- You are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff or other Network Member.
A Network Member can close his/her University Compare membership at any time by notifying us. If a Network Member’s membership is closed his/her rights to access any aspect of University Compare’s services are terminated with affect from the date of notification.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, their formation or this Website) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
By using this Website you accept that any dispute under these Terms and Conditions or arising out of use of this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which you submit. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this Website.