12 Times teachers were actually right
Throughout your entire life of schooling you hear teachers say a lot of things, and out of the years there are lots of good and not so good advice. But there are some occasions where they say the perfect thing. Here are 12 times teachers were actually right – and you’ll know it when the time comes.
1. Never be scared to show your true self
Because that is the way you were meant to be
2. Never be too worried about taking a risk
Because all of the best experiences are the scariest!
3. Don't worry about what the rest of the crowd are thinking
4. Following your dreams will bring you happiness
No matter what they are or how you get there
5. Nobody is better than you.
We are all the same underneath
6. If you're on time you are late, and if you're early then you're on time
Never underestimate the power of being early
7. First impressions aren't always everything
Never give up if the first time failed
8. All things can be achieved through hard work
You won't believe all the things that can happen through hard work
9. Treat others the way you would want to be treated
And never feel guilty again
10. Be the best person you can be
Why wouldn't you want to be?
11. You are the most important person in your life
And you need to treat yourself right
12. Everybody is equal
No matter the situation or context.
Are there any times your teachers were actually right? Let us know below!