15 Things that nobody understands about exams
Here are the common things that nobody understands about exams – and no matter how many of them that you actually take, they’ll never become clear anyway…
Alternatively, if you’re looking to see all of the registered universities in the UK and see about their tuition fees and the like, then check out our university search. Also if you’re struggling with your personal statement, then give yourself a chance and check out our personal statement editor and view personal statement examples for particular courses and institutions.
1. That they hurt you
2. That they are literally impossible on occassion
3. The fact you hate it when people say 'try your best'
4. That they can make you lose it
5. And realise you don't need to sleep really
6. Why do I have to be with all these people in this room?
7. And why do I have to write on this small desk
8. Why do I need to learn so much?
9. How can he be allowed to pass?
10. Why do I need to think so much right now?
11. If there was a way out then why hasn't it been shown to me?
12. Why do they have to happen right after a break?
13. Why do they seem to pop out of nowhere?!
So perhaps you have your completed exams and you are heading to university, but yet to decide where you will be studying, check out our subject degree guides, to see whats available and what the course will involve. If location of university is a big factor for you then check out our city guides and use our interactive university map, allowing you to get a feel for the different areas and what they have to offer.
Don’t forget to be prepared and see what best fancy dress outfits, so you and your mates will be the talk of the party!
What things do you think nobody understands about exams?