16 best things about collegeSee All Articles
Every experience we go through has the ups and downs that we end up remembering forever, and now that summer is here we have the best things about college here for you to reminisce about the good times, which you have most probably shared with your best friend.
1. College provided you with making important life decisions
2. Every Thursday student night is like half term
3. You know that college will stay with you forever
Especially if you have to re-sit exams
4. Your bank account AKA the parents are there to help
But you're too afraid to ask for a statement
5. Your parents are starting to see you as an adult
6. You have many fulfilling experiences
7. You learn what works for you
And what clearly doesn't
8. You begin to understand referencing well
9. You become quite minimilastic
10. It gives you the chance to mix with all kinds of people
Very, very different people actually.
11. You start to understand that you CAN do everything
You just have to cut out sleep
12. You know that these will be a part of the best years of your life
And you don't think about that fact too long or you become depressed
13. You love the mixture of people in your class
And you realise that these fools will be around you for life
14. You still yourself as young as you feel
But, you actually aren't.
15. You learn that compromise is a part of every relationship
16. And if you get through College - you can get through anything
Now it is just time to go through it all again at university.
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz