16 things you hate about school
What are the top things you hate about school? We have compiled a list that has affected, sadly, the majority of students around the world.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for help with your personal statement, then check out our personal statement editor, which will help you write the best personal statement that you can! You can also get some useful hints and tips from our personal statement articles.
1. Your parents being there at any time
2. When you wanted to throw it all in
But realised you would work in McDonalds
3. When someone was trying to be all deep
And you just wanted them to go away
4. When you felt like there was literally no point being there
5. When there were dicks around
6. When you had to use this crap paper
7. When you have to do an experiment just for the sake of it
The answer is even in the bloody book!
8. When you miss one day and takes you an entire year to catch up
9. The ideas that people come up with
And you have to pretend to go along with it during groupwork
10. When the weekend was a waste
And you have to wait another week entirely to try and rectify this
11. When there are stupid people surrounding you
12. When you have to work after lunch
Why have lessons in the afternoon? Surely that is nap time?
13. When that smart person is in every class
And you look like a toddler in comparison
14. When teachers had favourites
And it was so obvious
15. When everyday had some drama
16. When you had to go on pointless school trips
That would probably scar you for life in all honesty
What are the things you hate most about school?
Now the school days are over, becoming more independant and continuing with further education leads to university. Deciding on what institute to study at can be very difficult, however it has been made easier by our city guides and interactive university map, so you are able to tailor the search. Also our subject degree guide can assist you with what course may be of interest to you.