9 reasons Valentine’s Day is the worst for studentsSee All Articles
After the new year, students avoid looking into the future, espeically February. Here are 10 reasons Valentine’s Day is the worst for students!
1. Trying to pretend that you don't care about it
2. When the person you like doesn't feel the same
3. Not being entirely sure whether you can control your emotions
4. Feeling scared that you might receive weird presents
5. It's too close to the 13th, which is too unlucky
6. Trying to work out what to do if you have no plans
7. Being too poor to do anything that everyone else is doing
8. Wondering how you'll react emotionally
9. Or if your partner gives you the worst Valentine's present ever?
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz