9 things you miss about being a studentSee All Articles
Studying and being deemed a student isn’t the easiest and most fun lives to live, however there are things you miss about being a student when summer arrives or you continue on to the next stage of education.
1. Finding the relevant information
In the places you know you shouldn't look
2. Seeing someone who whines fails
Because it feels a little bit good somehow
3. Knowing that you have no idea what you are doing
But it somehow works out anyway
4. Being able to look down at the people below you
6. Remembering that assignment last minute and somehow creating a piece of work
Which sometimes turns into your best work yet!
7. A good reason to procrastinate: just being a student really
8. Somehow getting it right
9. Having people to fall back on
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz