How students really feel about UCAS Track
You may know the deadlines, the correct protocol and how to use UCAS Track but nobody ever tells you what it will really feel like – especially when you find yourself refreshing the same page 37 times on a Sunday afternoon. This is how students really feel about UCAS Track, bear in mind, individual sessions may vary.
1. You imagine being snuggled up and everything will be fine
2. I mean, you've been waiting for a while anyway
3. And you have to make sure nobody else is using your computer
4. But after a while, it all looks the same
5. And you forget what a computer is
6. Which makes you slightly annoyed
7. And then quite angry
8. And it escalates quickly
9. Then there is no going back...
How do you feel when you open up UCAS Track?