24 things you can only share with your best friends
Friends don’t come easy and can be hard to find, but when you do you’ll find out there are only some things you can share with your best friends, and that is what makes them great in the first place.
Do you and your best mate love turning up to parties in the best fancy dress? Check out the best 15 fancy dress ideas here.
1. You can share childhood memories with your BFF
2. And your bad bits from the past
3. And the late night phone calls
4. And the really important stuff
5. Someone who knows your dreams
6. And wants to go on adventures with you
7. The happiest moments are always with your BFF
8. And the moments that feel like family
9. Or the hours spent doing nothing
10. They understand your thoughts
11. And your entire mind
12. You can share the cray cray
And they'll never judge you for it
13. And the unexpected
14. They can hear the things you don't say
15. And the made up language you use
16. Basically you can share everything with them
17. And all of your problems
18. The good things
19. And the bad
20. Your trust is sacred
21. And the laughter
22. They know the real you
23. And have never left your side
24. And you both share the same reason why you're best friends
Because you love the hell out of each other, thats why
Ever thought about joining university with your best friend? Universities will have a wide range of courses, so you are both able to attend the same institution as well as choosing a particular course. Our interactive university map will enable you to pick a favourable destination in the UK, which will then display the universities available in and around that area. If you are not sure wether to stay local or go off exploring other areas of the UK, check out our city guides and see what may be of interest to you and your best bud!
If you and your bestie feel like university will be something you will consider in the future, then a personal statement will have to be completed in order to apply for university. If your’e not sure what this is, check out some of examples here, that have been accepted by universities. We also have a personal statement editor, which guides you through your personal statement.
What can you share with your best friends?