93897 students are using the Uni Compare app

FAQ: Can I get funding for an American university to help me with an American degree?

Can I get funding for an American university to help me with an American degree?

The chances of this happening are pretty slim, mainly because less than 50% of American universities actually offer this as an option for international students, however, the best way to find out is to speak to your universities and see if they do actually offer to fund of any kind, you may get lucky and apply to one that does, in which case you’ve done yourself a massive favour, although with this, you should be aware, that you will need a US citizen to co-sign onto the loan and to act as a guarantor for you, you cannot use anyone else that is outside of the US.

For information American Finances, check out our informative guide here:

For more on applying to American Universities, check out our guide here:

If you’re worried about staying in touch with friends and family when you’re away, check our article here:

If you’re worried about your paperwork for studying abroad, look no further than our article here:

Student Advice