Uni Search
Course Search
Course Quiz

Who handles PGCE course applications?

FAQs / Who handles PGCE course applications?

As with all university applications, you need to apply through UCAS Teacher Training, and you will obviously need to add this to your UCAS application as well. UCAS has its own portal specifically for the course area, which works similar to UCAS Track.

For more on a PGCE degree, check out our bumper guide here:

23 Students that visited this frequently asked question found it useful.
Did you find this questions useful? If so, click yes I did, show some love and help other students.

Most Popular Student Advice Articles

Student advice articles you may like