Uni Search
Course Search
Course Quiz

Who do I speak to about student finance in Scotland?

FAQs / Who do I speak to about student finance in Scotland?

If you’re from Scotland, you’ll need to speak to the SAAS; whereas, if you’re for England you will have to speak to Student Finance England. The same can be said of Northern Ireland and Wales.

For more on Scottish degrees and finances, check out our article here: https://universitycompare.com/university-advice/student-finance-scotland-everything-need-know/

For more on Grants, Scholarships and Bursaries, be sure to check out our comprehensive guide, here:

For more on Student Finance, check out our informative guide here:

23 Students that visited this frequently asked question found it useful.
Did you find this questions useful? If so, click yes I did, show some love and help other students.

Most Popular Student Advice Articles

Student advice articles you may like