Uni Search
Course Search
Course Quiz

Is a Student Union part of a larger group?

FAQs / Is a Student Union part of a larger group?

All Student Unions are all affiliated with the National Union of Students (NUS). The NUS represents everyone from undergraduates all the way through to Mature Students. However, there are three other bodies that represent student interests nationwide as well, such as: the National Postgraduate Committee, the Coalition of Higher Education Students in Scotland (CHESS) and the Aldwych Group

For more on Student Unions in the UK, check out our useful guide, here: https://universitycompare.com/university-advice/student-union-everything-need-know/


23 Students that visited this frequently asked question found it useful.
Did you find this questions useful? If so, click yes I did, show some love and help other students.

Most Popular Student Advice Articles

Student advice articles you may like