Uni Search
Course Search
Course Quiz

Who are the training providers for the PGCE?

FAQs / Who are the training providers for the PGCE?

These are all depending on the country that you’re studying in. The bodies are listed below:

    • Wales: General Teaching Council for Wales.
  • England: The National College for Teaching and Leadership

In Northern Ireland however, you need to have eligibility to teach, which is granted through the General Teaching Council for Northern Ireland. The bodies can vary in Scotland depending on what area of study you are focusing on.

For more on a PGCE degree, check out our bumper guide here:

23 Students that visited this frequently asked question found it useful.
Did you find this questions useful? If so, click yes I did, show some love and help other students.

Most Popular Student Advice Articles

Student advice articles you may like