17 things that will happen on your first day at uniSee All Articles
Every student loves their first day at uni, either because of the induction lessons, social events or the atmosphere of Fresher’s week! We have some things that will happen on your first days at uni to help you understand what to expect!
1. You will get very very very drunk
2. And even more drunk after that
3. You'll try really hard to fit in
4. And have to do a lot of ice breakers
5. You'll feel insecure
6. And you'll regret buying your textbooks when nobody else had
7. You'll feel like a true adult after unpacking
8. And you might find that weird person who added you on FB a few weeks before
9. There will be so many things you don't understand
10. And you'll be counting down to reading week already
11. You'll dream about reinventing yourself
12. And you'll feel like you're in a big city no matter where you are
13. You'll swear to live a healthy life
14. And that you'll make an effort with your appearance every single day
15. And you'll dream about being the next Steve Jobs
16. And you'll wonder how many classes you'll miss
17. And you'll feel slightly out of depth on day 1
But that's okay, everyone feels that way!
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz