20 things Fresher’s love about university
Fresher’s week is one of the best times for all students who decide to study at university, and although the next three years may be tough academically, mentally and emotionally, there are lots of things Fresher’s love about uni.
1. Having a deep debate whilst drunk
And knowing you are right
2. Looking good at the SU
3. Judging anyone who you meet
And then telling your friends at home all about them
4. And trying to be the best at everything you do
5. And showing off your special talent or party trick
No matter how obscure it is
6. Pre-drinking with your housemates
And feeling 16 again
7. Knowing the summer you spend learning Beyoncé's moves were worth it
Because you look good right now
8. And you should be getting a Nobel Prize for your twerking ability
9. Feeding your body with cholesterol and saturated fats for two weeks
They are the main food groups aren't they?
10. Shaking off the comments from the haters
11. And knowing your fancy dress costume is the best at the party
12. Crying on the phone to your BFF
Because you both know it would be the best night in history if you were together right now
13. And judging anyone who is showing PDA right now
14. Contemplating a fitness regime because of the student prices of the gym
But not really doing anything about it anyway
15. Knowing you can lock yourself away if you can't handle the 6th night out
Fresher's flu is coming, and it's going to be tough
16. Doing whatever you want, whenever you want
You're not my mum!
17. Knowing your parents are literally leaving
Freedom - here I come!
18. Knowing you are the Freshest around
And not in the literal sense
19. Holding your bank card with your student loan close to you
Because you know how precious it is
20. And the fact that this will be the best adventure of your life
Martin Freeman has nothing on you
What did you enjoy doing during Fresher’s? Let us know in the comments below!