21 reactions your friend gets when you get into the same uniSee All Articles
Some of you may be receiving your offers already on UCAS Track, and even though the wait has been – or could be continually – awful, here are 21 reactions to when your friend gets accepted to the same uni!
1. Like, seriously?
2. Finger guns
3. The pretend-to-be-annoyed face
4. OH YEAH!
5. The type of smile you only see a few times in your lifetime...
6. You'll be as happy as this bunny
7. But maybe it won't be all smiles
9. Slight hug
10. Or your sadness will prevail
11. Even some reactions are hard to explain afterwards
12. But nothing beats the awkward silence
13. And then the frustation
14. Or there is utter bafflement
15. And you still don't know how
16. It literally blows your mind
17. And then you start crying again
18. Your plans of a new start are all over
19. You don't know what to do now
20. But then you realise that it's pretty amazing
21. And you decide to celebrate
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz