22 exam motivation tips for studentsSee All Articles
GCSE and A-Level season may nearly be over, however, you might still be in need for exam motivation tips for students to get you through the last hurdle full of exam-conditioned testing.
1. Drink some Tiger blood
And turn into Charlie Sheen
2. Turn to religion
Any will do, there are no judgements here
3. Remind yourself why you are doing this. Constantly.
4. Only allow yourself to Google one weird thing per hour
To keep your endless browsing history down low
5. And tell yourself that you're not as weird as this guy
6. And throw out a swear now and again
Alone. In your bedroom. Quietly. Don't get in trouble.
7. Study other options
To see if this is really what you want to do
8. And let people inspire you
9. Or inspire yourself if that fails
10. Watch your favourite movies to get you in the revision mood
11. And think about where it will get you in the future
12. Admit if you have a problem
13. Get Shia LaBeouf to motivate you
If he can't, then nobody can
14. Distractions are good for you
Especially this post
15. Patrick Stewart will kill you
If you don't finish that essay
16. Again, go to Leo
He knows best
17. Or Ryan if that fails
18. Okay, Zac then
19. No wait, Obama
20. Memes will get you A grades
21. Then go back to Shia LaBeouf
Because he is really weird in this video and it is worth watching 24 times
22. And if all of this doesn't work out, read some quotes until you literally have no more time to screw around
And revise your little butt off!
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz