23 things students wish they were doing instead of revisionSee All Articles
The list is endless regarding what students wish they were doing instead of revision, but we have compiled the top contenders which may feature on the majority of the lists out there. Read the desires of students below and let us know in the comments if they are in your top ten.
1. Sleeping. Always sleeping.
2. Just letting fate take over
3. Tell people this revision is not happening
4. Get closer to nature
And try to find a massive leaf is a bonus too
5. Sort out the beef you have with your siblings
6. You just wish you could fast forward and be working already
7. Watch every movie Leo has ever appeared in
Even that one that is not for release - it will be a challenge
8. Work on your resting bitch face
To ensure it is utter perfection
9. Discover who you are philosophically
10. Drink the same amount of coffee as the characters from Friends
11. Work on your romance skills
12. Do some crazy stuff. Any crazy stuff instead of those maths notes.
13. Take a break from Technology
14. Or spend more time on technology
15. To run away from all of your problems
16. Or create a new invention
17. Shed tears over your English coursework so you can no longer see it
18. Stay inside and not venture out
19. Make a to-do list about what you need to do
And waste more time not doing those jobs by creating endless lists
20. Start a debate regarding ethical statements
21. Discover your religious side
22. Take a holiday
Even if it is to Primark
23. Just flat out ignore your responsibilities as a young adult
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz