Students, especially Fresher’s, need all the life hacks they can to get through three budget-saving years at university, and any life hack will save time, money, and effort!
1. Only listen to life advice lamp when necessary
2. If you go marker crazy in your uni room
And you're thinking about your deposit
3. Sliding down the stairs is much quicker than walking every morning
4. And if you want a phone stand but have no supplies
5. Can't get the cork out of the bottle?
6. Or stuck for space?
7. If it is your time to mow the student house grass?
8. And any apocalypse tip has got to be a good one
9. No time to peel a potato?
10. Don't freeze the whole bottle
Crush up the ice to get access to water at all times
11. Tea bags help to diffuse smells
12. Scissors at dinner is a must
13. Use a glass to peel mangos, avacodo and kiwi
14. And use a drill to wash up!
15. Tie string to the ring and then round your finger if a ring is too tight
16. Use a balloon to park in a tight space
17. And a water bottle to suck up the yolk
18. If all else fails, use a fork to brush your hair
19. Okay maybe that isn't a good one
20. Roll all your clothes to save space in your small room
And nobody likes to fold up anyway
21. Use up all the space in your luggage wisely
22. Maybe don't tell anyone about the wine in your shoes
23. Place nachos effectively to get all the good stuff on every chip
25. Use two plates to cut the tomatoes and grapes straight
And in no time!
26. Use bulldog clips for a DIY phone stand
27. Pin Post-it notes for reminders
Maybe not to your skin though
28. Use those trouser hangers effectively!
29. Or even an empty toilet roll
30. Pen clips are great for keeping your page in a heavy library book
31. I hate it when I use the post-it note the wrong way round
32. Never miss that 9am lecture
Or wake up and choose to miss it anyway
33. Get your friends to sign you into the 9am lectures you miss!
34. Bounce all the batteries in the house
35. Bathe in deodrant!
36. Nobody can afford those Apple chargers mate
37. Get the perfect fried egg
38. Test this one out
It may work differently for each person
39. Be careful - apples also have a lot of fibre
40. To keep up your reputation at uni
41. Do not waste money on whiteboards and markers, DIY
What life hacks from the list were your favourites?