48 Things You Could Have Bought with Your Student Loans
Here are some of the things that you could have bought with your student loans if you didn’t go to university and saved all of the money you would have used to pay off your debt. The current average debt for undergraduate students is £44,035, and here is what you could have bought with student loans…
1. 40 tickets priced at £1,100 to see Adele
And they would be the best seats, right at the front by the way. At the O2.
2. 7,351 copies of the Hungary Caterpiller book
Because we all need to know what happens at the endwhen he ate all that food
3. This flat by Bond Street, London for £997 per month, and live there for 44 months, or 3 years and 8 months
4. Go to Ibiza on holiday 109 times
5. Buy 4 of these jet skis which cost £10,500 each
6. Buy 7,351 months, or 612 years of Netflix subscription
7. Or buy 2,591 pizzas from Dominoes
I'd choose Texas BBQ
8. How about two Rolls Royce?
That are under £20,000 each
9. A 3D, curved, Ultra HD, LED and 88" inch Samsung Television. Twice.
You could buy two of these and have money to spare
10. Jimmy Greaves' World Cup Winners Medal
He recently sold his for £44,000
11. 6073 Spork 4 Packs
Who doesn't need a spork in their life?
12. 629 Tumbling Hearts Pandora Charm
Not as much as we thought...still quite a few though!
13. 54 iPhone 7's
Earbuds not included
14. 22,128 tubes of Pringles
Never go hungry again
15. Four copies of the 'I Am Rich' App
The most useless app of all time can be yours four times!
16. 2,098 Tamagotchis
One of them has to live!
17. 440,350 Freddo Bars 10 Years Ago
Back in the day...
18. 176,140 Freddo Bars
Not as many...but still quite a lot
19. 5 Vauxhall Corsas
Who wouldn't want 5 of them!?
20. 1,048 copies of FIFA 17
You can get thrashed in 1048 different games!
21. 31 Ten Stop Round the World Plane Tickets
Steve Coogan eat your heart out!
22. 4,021 Assorted Dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts
Think of the calories!
23. 14,727 Big Macs
McDonalds will be happy!
24. 9,785 Lynx Africa Body Wash Set
9785 Christmas Presents sorted!
25. 12,231 Pints of beer
You may...get drunk
26. 772 Nuffield Health Gym Memberships
27. 284 GoPro Cameras
Fairly useless...but still...284 of them!
28. 11,588 Pokémon XY Break Through 10 Trading Card Booster Packs
You'll need a few elastic bands for these!
29. 54,364 FIFA Sticker Packs
Sticker book swag coming out!
30. 181 Glastonbury Tickets
Let's hope Lee Nelson doesn't gatecrash this one!
31. 7,339 Andrex Toilet Tissue Roll Packs
Never run out!
32. 278 Fitbit Super Watches
Plenty to give away!
33. 176 Yeezy Boosts
Yeezy Yeezy what's good?
34. 2,813 Ink cartridges
Now you just need the paper...
36. 2,258 Hoverboards (With charger)
Peak Douche-baggery achieved
37. 550,437 Lego bricks
Just don't step on them...
38. 328 Amazon Kindles
That's quite a few books
39. 37,961 litres of unleaded petrol
No more running out of petrol now!
40. 7,339 Tesco Imperial Vodka
Who could possibly say no?
41. 1,467 Cirocs
Get the bottles poppin'
42. 20,107 Ultra Safe Condoms
Just to be on the safe side!
43. 63,818 Phone Apps
Might need a few phones for this one though...
44. 62 Samsung Galaxy Note 7’s
Just watch your ears...
45. 11,933 bottles of Emergency Burn Gel
No reason for this to follow, move along....
46. 73 Engagement Rings
There's always a way to the heart...
47. 2 Weddings
If you need...
48. 1 University Degree
Thank you very much
What would you have bought with your student loans?