What you expect revision to be like and it’s realitySee All Articles
By the time study week comes around before GCSE’s and A-Levels, we all have an idea of what it will be like and swear on oath that we’ll follow the revision timetable that we spent 4 hours drawing up. However, here are 10 examples of what you expect revision to be like and it’s reality, because sometimes, it doesn’t work out the way it was planned!
1. Being able to study for long periods of time
2. Then realising how boring it actually is
3. Having a great study buddy
4. They'll probably just end up telling you how bad you are
5. Rewarding yourself with 'free time'
6. Which turns into whole sundays without any work completed
7. Being so productive in revising
8. And then realising you don't know a single thing
9. Being able to cram in a lot of information in a short space of time
10. And still don't understand a single thing
11. Everyone can sight read yeah?
12. Except for you of course
13. Being so surprised at how well you did
14. Or how well you didn't do
15. You're just going to be tired
16. And will end up crashing
17. But it's okay
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz