Student life hacks
Student life hacks are sometimes the only things that help students to pass those exams and to get that degree. They are little hacks that make life as a student that much easier and able to withstand. We have collected some of the best student life hacks and brought them to you below:
1. Stop yourself from snoozing the alarm
Attach drawing pins with sellotape to your alarm clock to stop yourself from snoozing ever again!
2. Save takeaway sauce pots for jelly shots!
Use them to create the best jelly shots
3. Use bulldog clips to save wires
You can keep them organised and not lose them to the back of the desk
4. Get creative to carry the shopping
Who wants to do two trips anyway?
5. Use bulldog clip to save beer
It creates space in the fridge and keeps everything in its place
6. Bring your plug point to you
With just sellotape and an extension lead
7. Use a post-it note to clean up
It will clean up all those lovely dead skin skills in a keyboard and laptop
8. Cool your laptop down with one of these
Use an empty cup holder and turn it upside down, then place your laptop on to keep it cool
9. Use a washing basket to carry shopping
Did we say how much we hate carrying shopping
10. Use can lids to create storage
Save the lids to the cans and get more out of your wardrobe
11. Save all of the crisps
Learn to fold the packet the right way so your crisps never go stale ever again
12. Use tupperware to cut fruit easily
Place fruit in between two tuppeware lids and cut through the middle
13. Who needs a holepunch? Just use a drill
Please use electrical equipment and tools responsibly
14. Use a can opener to open difficult packaging
Instead of hacking away with scissors.
15. Use the steam from the shower to iron clothes
Hang your clothes in the shower after you are done to save time and effort
16. If that fails use a hot saucepan
To iron out those creases
17. Save money and don't buy a tree
Use the lights to create an illusion
18. Make your alarm louder
Get to those 9am lectures by placing your phone in a glass to amplify the sound
19. Get the most out of the microwave
By placing two servings in there with thanks to the mug
20. Place the toaster on its side to create grilled cheese
Because who does not love grilled cheese?
21. Make a mug brownie
Because nobody has the time or effort to make a full batch and this way you don't have to share
22. Make scrambled eggs in the microwave
Just add milk, eggs, whisk and cook!
23. Invest in a laptop lock
To feel safe when taking breaks in the library
24. Place tights over the hoover to find lost items
The hoover will suck the items but you won't lose them in the hoover
25. Fold effectively to get more space
Because those wardrobes at university are so small
26. Heat up breakfast with your laptop
Who wants a cold sausage roll?
27. Fix the shower curtain with hangers
Use clothes hangers to fix that shower curtain that your housemate broke after a messy night
28. Save washing up with the cereal bag
If you have the mini boxes of cereals, save washing up by using the bag instead of a bowl
29. Use a tortilla to save washing up
Who wants to wash up anyway?
30. Use a pizza box to save washing up and create plates
Because seriously, who wants to wash up? And it gives you the excuse to buy pizza to try it out too!
Which was your favourite student life hack? Do you have any tips for students? Let us know by commenting below