32 things students wish they can say to enemiesSee All Articles
Students will definitely find frenemies either within their dorm, shared housing or their classroom when they start university. Although you may wish to become a diplomatic and respected adult at university, there are still times when you wish you could say what you feel. We understand what you’re feeling so we have compiled all of the things you wish you could say to your fellow frenemy below!
1. How much better you are than everybody else
2. Mention their fashion sense
3. Their mental state
4. And their eyebrows
5. Discuss their judgemental face
6. And walk away in pure British style
7. Or maybe make them leave instead
It is your student house actually
8. Give them some advice before they leave
9. And some home truths
10. Keep it simple
11. Maybe stay away from Social Media
It is physical evidence,
12. Or maybe just hit it
13. Try and tell them before you do it
Out of politeness
14. Tell it straight
15. Be smart about it
16. Say it to their face
17. Maybe attack them all at once
18. Maybe they do suck
19. Take it in your stride
20. Hit them where it hurts
21. Get creative
22. Tell others about their faults
23. Go back and try to find the source of the problems!
24. It'll make you feel better if you let it out
25. And tell them every little thing you want to think about it
26. Use your imagination
27. Maybe refer them to the capitalism
28. And attack the email they created at 12 year old
29. It is probably true in all honesty!
30. Get OG on them
31. Tell them what they really need
32. And walk out knowing they can't even touch you!
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz