18 things that happen to students on results day
Results day for most students can pass them so quickly because the adrenaline and nerves took over, and although you may feel anxious for most of the day, there are certain things that seem to happen to most students on results day! Check them out below!
1. You don't want to get out of bed until you really have to
2. You imagine how everyone will react
3. Or you end up feeling nothing at all
4. You think back to how you were in the exam
And start to panic all over again
5. You know that you won't want to go on social media today
6. And you're too scared to look at your UCAS Track page
7. You discuss the exam with your friends again
Why, oh why, do you do it to yourself!
8. You feel that you knew absolutely nothing about anything
9. And it is as if it were years ago when you sat the tests
10. You beg your mum and dad to go get them for you
11. You begin contemplating what to do next in your life
12. You're unsure how to react to your results
13. Maybe have a mini breakdown
14. Or turning into a Netflix Burrito
15. You pretend it is all a dream
16. You imagine all exam boards are Gandalf
17. You know you shouldn't put it off
18. And you're too scared to take your parents with you
In case they don't appreciate the results!
Regardless to what grades students achieved in this year’s results, remember you tried your best on the exams and you worked very well under pressure. There are options for all students and their grades they achieve this results day!