What moving into student halls is likeSee All Articles
When what you have been planning to arrive for months arrives, it will fly by so quickly that you won’t have time to notice where the time has gone! This is what moving into student halls is like on the first day of university!
1. You'll become reckless with anyone who gets in your way
2. And if it comes to it you'll barge past them
3. And your parents will just annoy you with every word they say
4. And you'll get sassy in return
5. You'll dream about the freedoms you'll earn
6. And your mum will let you do anything if you stay at home
7. You may get a bit OTT towards the end
8. And you'll understand adult responsibilities the hard way
9. And you won't do any of them
10. And you really won't do anything
11. You'll forget where you packed everything
12. And you'll celebrate tiny victories
13. You'll spend an hour looking for your extension leads
14. And you'll forget to practice personal hygiene for a while
15. But you will have everything you need
Even if you forgot the important things, like textbooks and cookware!
Career Quiz: What Degree Shall I Study?
Join the 75,000 students that have already found their future career by taking our short 60-second degree quizTake Short Quiz