What your last day at university will be like
Starting university is a great experience that will stay with you for decades to come, and although you will change an incredible amount during those three to four years whilst studying for your degree, your last day at university may be really different in the end!
1. It might not even take an entire degree to become resentful
2. You'll still miss lectures
3. And you'll look back at all those group projects you could have submitted alone
4. You'll never have to sit another exam again!
Unless you start a postgraduate course that is!
5. You know you were never going to get grades that easy
6. Your last day will be filled with this question
7. And you don't want to look at your dissertation until results day
Because you can't bear to think about any mistakes you may have done